- Availability of specific equipment – were being used or idle
- Location of portable assets such as credit card machines, laptops, etc
- Knowing the usage pattern of equipment such as laser printers and coffee machines
- Preventive maintenance of power generator sets
- Track forklift usage time, areas visited, collusions during shift timings, violation of no go zones
- Seamless check-in and check-out time of employees and contractors
- Knowing the usage of air conditioning to save on energy
- Intruder entry through the front and rear doors during holidays and after-office hours
- Monitoring of server room temperature and humidity
- Detection of people moving to analyze occupancy at interview rooms
- Tracking worker count at the factory floor and warehouse premises
- Inputs for third party facility management and maintenance teams
- Custom sensor integration for moisture control of indoor plants
- Monitoring the water quality of the reception aquarium
IOT in warehousing management
We designed and integrated the solution for the client by incorporating smart Bluetooth mesh sensors, software architecture design, installation, implementation, testing, and providing valuable information through automated reports for the maintenance and accounting function heads.
Worker safety in warehouses
The company, a 25-year-old long haul truck supplying, contract employee engagement, family-owned firm employed around 100 staff from 15 nationalities in marketing, administration, billing, and audit departments. Spread over 50,000 sq.ft, the firm had assets such as air conditioners, laser printers, scanners etc The facility for IOT energy efficiency involved cubicles for managers, 7 conference rooms, dining area, coffee tables, kitchenette & washrooms. Enabling warehousing social distancing is the need of the hour to protect employee safety & business continuity.
The management, first of all, wanted to reduce the cost of energy, besides bringing accountability on asset usage, utilization, track and trace for box files, inventory management, space utilisation, contract dockets, key client documents, etc placed at the 10 warehouses it owns.
Most of the equipment inside the warehouse was relatively old and there was no option to take data from. The client wanted a wireless monitoring system for all such devices. Automatic inventory tracking in warehouses can give a flip to productivity and resource optimization.
Call us to know more about our Retrofit indoor tracking & industrial warehouse monitoring system.