Touchless solutions for workforce safety, improved productivity
Touchless attendance & body temperature monitoring
Touchless, non contact attendance monitoring – easy to deploy, long battery life, integrated software for reports. Here is the best solution you can think of to improve worker safety, productivity, and discipline in your factory or warehouse. Lightweight, battery-operated tags can be attached along with the identification cards deployed inside safety helmets of employees.
When the employee enters the work premises, she has to show her Identity card from a distance of half a meter from our touchless attendance monitoring system. Firstly, the green light will blink twice to record the attendance of the person. If the body temperature is above the stipulated range, the red light will glow at once, and an alert will be sent to the human resource & security departments for further action.
Our products are available in variants.
- Stand alone temperature monitoring kit with LED light
- With add-on contactless attendance tracking module
- Dashboard software + interface with your payroll software
- Non contact attendance with workflow monitoring
- Solar powered / SIM version for remote regions
- Choice of RFID and Bluetooth tags
- Other custom solutions also available based on requirements
Non contact attendance & temperature monitoring
- No need to have physical contact / swiping of cards
- Providing attendance data to the payroll system
- Increase productivity and discipline
- Record Touchless Arrival and departure time of people
- Ensure social distancing in factories, warehouses
- People who have not checked in on a day
- Detect regular latecomers
- Compute total hours worked in the factory
- Data for automatic leave computation
- Implement shop floor Activity Based Costing
Touchless workflow monitoring in factories
When the employee, contractor, or visitor passes through the predefined zones, the anchors will automatically capture the zone id and time of entry. The same applies when she moves within different zones such as production, stores, dispatch, dining area, etc – where separate anchors are installed to detect the presence and movement of people.
Our low powered Bluetooth mesh network can give coverage of 100,000 sq. meters and dividing the area into 5 x 5 square meter zones for workflow monitoring. Non contact technology is completely safe, RoHS is certified by European standards on transmission and radiation. The list of employees can be uploaded into the system using an excel file.
With the touchless data collected, various reports can be generated to understand the movement of people within the premises of the business.
A display dashboard can be provided at the time office to monitor people’s movement. Alternately for large companies, we can install the readers at the gate so that data can be captured in groups as they arrive by the company provided transportation (bus, van, or taxi).
Call us to know more about our touchless attendance kit solutions for factories, warehouses, shipyards, mines, and hospitals.