- Cold chain traceability to analyze real-time data to optimize the experience of fleet operators and vehicle users with IoT dashboard software, GPS tracking solutions
- Logistics: Monitor the environment parameters, tilt and axis movement of vaccines, perishable and volatile goods using cold chain
- Leased Assets tracking: Track your leased equipment and machines anywhere, anytime
- Self-service – Allowing your customers to directly track the location, condition of shipments
- Optimize teletonika cold chain traceability using new Bluetooth le temperature sensor
Teltonika cold chain GPS tracking
“.. Now we can track the pharmaceutical vaccine exports all over the world. Thanks to the Ripples Cellular IOT tracking solutions for cargo”
“.. Our fragile goods were subjected to a lot of rough handling by the logistics companies. Now we are able to measure the cargo handling capabilities of them and deduct fines accordingly”
“.. Cargo theft has reduced by 40% and we recovered the investment on RipplesIOT 3 / 4 G tracking in under 6 months”
“.. Our life-saving vaccines are now constantly optimized cold chain traceability and air quality levels for shipment from Singapore to Malaysia, Thailand, and Myanmar. Thanks to Ripples IOT 3 G tracking solutions.”
“… Tracking our cargo in remote parts of Africa was always a problem. With the help of the affordable GSM tracking solutions, we have been able to keep the operational costs low”
Cold chain traceability dashboard software for fleet management
With over 30 supply chain logistics delivery trucks, the vaccine product team works 5 days a week, manufacturing and supplying their medicines to over 100 specialty pharma distributors across the region on a direct delivery basis. Constant vigil of temperature and humidity-controlled storage units that are located near the pharma retail units, hospitals, laboratories & clinical chains to secure and optimize cold chain traceability using ela innovation sensors
Teltonika cold chain – temperature humidity alerts in the supply chain
Ours is a comprehensive offering for tracking and monitoring over cellular devices. Equipped with a weather-proof enclosure and a GPS shield, the 4G tracking system uses the fallback 3G or the 2G transmission protocol to communicate with the cloud and the world in multiple geographies.
The operations department, located in the city center has a 10-member team to monitor the environment and safe handling of high-value vaccines; their location and inventory management to ensure steady supply based on seasonal demand. The administrative team supervises packing, order management, accounts payable, receivables, and purchase orders for the raw materials. There is an independent workshop management system, that keeps track of en-route theft, monitoring truck routes, fuel consumption, delivery schedules, and proof of delivery verification.
The workshop has installed a traditional GPS tracking solution to monitor the movement of all 30 cold chain trailers for operations to ensure safe transportation, handling, and delivery of vaccines to the 100 distributors.
Cold chain traceablity solutions for fleet cargo tracking
The client had problems in getting real-time information on product handling at the time of loading and unloading, wrong deliveries, environment control for temperature & humidity, and track & trace from the factory to distribution.
Our Teltonoka integrated Bluetooth sensors and gateway solution for remote asset tracking & monitoring comprises of deployment of long-range, reusable GPS-enabled tags on the containers carrying the vaccines. The GSM device integration and real-time capture of vital information ensured complete track and trace of the medicines.
This greatly improved the overall operational control and brought in much-needed transparency in the system. The information from all these locations is accumulated through cloud-based indoor inventory tracking and cold chain traceability alerts that allow sharing of information by integrating with their existing logistics management solution.
GPS – Teltonika cold chain traceability
- Reduction in breakage of vaccine bottles
- Reduction in theft and mishandling of high-value cargo
- Instant proof of delivery from distributors
- Improved truck routes and availability information
- Ensured prescribed temperature control of the goods
- Provided daily statistics on dispatch and arrival
- Proper scheduling and time management for trucks
- Integrated with existing GPS and ERP software
- Bluetooth temperature sensor data visualisation tools
- Demo of ela innovation sdk with dashboard software
Call us to know more about online demo of Teltonika monitoring dashboard software for laboratories, warehouses, hospitals & pharmacies.