Supply chain visibility solutions
- All in one logistics software suite used by large logistics providers
- Allows customers to logon to their account and have full visibility of shipments
- Continuously track raw materials and finished goods through the shipment cycle
- Extend value addition to your retail, distribution and manufacturing clients
- Zero wiring deployment, low cost of ownership, zero maintenance
Ripples-FMS is the software solutions arm of Ripples IOT Pte ltd and has been providing supply chain logistics visibility solutions in the Asia Pacific and Africa regions. The cloud-based software solution offers a mix of modules for fleet management, operational excellence, claims management, operations control, warehouse optimization, workshop inventory, tire management, fuel management, invoicing and a versatile customer portal. The supply chain visibility solution is being used by leading logistics providers, a few having 2000+ own trucks in operation.
- 9th November 2019: Sunline logistics China deploy Ripples-FMS for Africa region
- 12th December 2019: TCM logistics is live with Ripples-FMS for their global operations
- 2nd February 2020: Full-fledged operations in the East Africa region for IOT & ERP
Supply chain visibility and customer login portal
Today we are going to talk about the customer portal for logistics, which provides value addition to the vendor as well as the customer. Using modern concepts such as digital twin, the solution is able to provide forward integration to their customers in manufacturing, retail, and distribution.
The integrated logistics software suite comprises of indoor positioning software, logistics tracking tags and the related hardware devices which can run on batteries for 10 years.
Deployment of our logistics visibility solution is relatively easy and cost-effective, as they do not require any form of electrical wiring or network cabling. Hence, offers the lowest positioning cost / square meter accuracy.
Distribution and retail visibility
Retail outlets and distribution centers can share information on partially filled orders, inventory count, goods in transit to plan shipment and procurement. The indoor air quality, storage conditions, rack utilization aspects will ensure the goods are stored in an optimal environment and easily located when needed.
Tracking of goods with 360-degree visibility also ensures that you have low cases of theft, abuse, and pilferage.
Call us to know more about our integrated software and digital twin solutions for supply chain logistics visibility.