Today we are going to talk about the customer portal for logistics, which provides value addition to the vendor as well as the customer. Using modern concepts such as digital twin, the solution is able to provide forward integration to their customers in manufacturing, retail, and distribution. Learn about ways to improve logistics management
Deployment of our logistics visibility solution is relatively easy and cost-effective, as they do not require any form of electrical wiring or network cabling. Hence, it offers the lowest positioning cost / square meter accuracy for mining industry
Cargo logistics software for truck utilization, distribution & retail visibility
Construction sites and distribution centers can share information on partially filled orders, inventory count, goods in transit to plan shipment and procurement. The indoor air quality, storage conditions, rack utilization aspects will ensure the goods are stored in an optimal environment and easily located when needed.
Tracking of goods with 360-degree visibility also ensures that you have low cases of theft, abuse, & pilferage in construction sites. Improve truck utilization, invoice completion to ensure steady cash flow during market downturns, as we are globally facing now.
- 9th November 2019: Sunline logistics China deploy Ripples-FMS for Africa region
- 12th December 2019: TCM logistics is live with Ripples-FMS for their global operations
- 2nd February 2020: Full-fledged operations in the East Africa region for IOT & ERP
- Webinar April 2020 – Smart logistics – Attendees from APAC, Africa & Europe
- May 2020 – Social distancing technology for mining & construction
- May 2020 – Noncontact attendance monitoring for workforce safety
- June 2020 – Supply chain visibility and customer login portal
Ripples-FMS is the software solutions arm of Ripples IOT Pte ltd and has been providing supply chain logistics visibility solutions in the Asia Pacific and Africa regions. The cloud-based construction & mining logistics software solution offers a mix of modules for fleet management, operational excellence, claims management, operations control, warehouse optimization, workshop inventory, tire management, fuel management, invoicing, and a versatile customer portal. The supply chain visibility solution is being used by leading logistics providers, a few having 2000+ own trucks in operation. Read about Operational efficiency in logistics
Call us to know more about our workforce tracking, integrated software, and digital twin solutions for construction & logistics visibility.