Early warning systems for industrial buildings
Our environmental monitoring solutions now have an added function of structural monitoring – detecting earthquakes, building cracks, This is to the existing detectors such as human detection, body temperature & noncontact attendance.
The IP 65 modules are integrated on a mesh network to ensure long-range within buildings, and failsafe data transmission on to the gateway devices for data visualization and data analytics.
Preventing secondary damage through warnings
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Petrochemical plants
- Heritage buildings, bridges, and tunnels
- Distribution panels in buildings
- Hospitals and elderly care centers
- Electricity panels in housing complexes
- Distribution systems in factories
- Newly constructed buildings.
- Ready to deploy solutions
- Standalone and mesh enabled
- Wifi, 4G and LAN connectivity
- Battery & solar power versions
- Audio & visual alerts, notifications
- Dashboard software customization
- MODBUS or BMS systems integration
Monitoring industrial structures
With their high detection accuracy, our structural monitoring sensor modules help with measures to prevent secondary damage after earthquakes in a variety of settings.
As an index, the SI value has a higher correlation with the seismic intensity scale of Japan than the maximum acceleration does. This makes it possible to make judgments that accurately reflect structural damage.
Mapping the seismic intensity and building collapse information, the integrated sensor communications enable the collection of earthquake information to map damage conditions by area. Creating suitable restrictions for traffic within buildings, shutting down power supply, train services, gas supply, etc
The all in a box earthquake monitoring solution comes with appropriate sensor modules, power cables, gateway device, data visualisation software, plugins for Modbus and BMS integration and API for cloud enablement.
Call us to know more about our environment, earthquake & structural variation alert solutions.