Safety, tracking, security & just in time inventory
Integrating workflow with smart devices for IOT enabled smart logistics & supply chain functions. Improve the multi-location movement of high-value cargo. Communicate consignment whereabouts to business partner ecosystem. Reduce theft, accidents, abuse, audit costs and monitor high-value goods en route from supplier to the factory to the distributor and retail locations. Integrating our 4G enabled track and trace sensor kits is a matter of delivering more for less.
“… Integrated with our truck arrival system, RipplesIOT solution provides instant alerts on arrival and departure of our trucks from our transshipment yard”
“… The solution ensures that trucks strictly follow the process of unloading, repairs, washing, fuelling and loading as schedules in our ISO procedure guidelines”
“… We are now able to know the delivery times and track the return of trucks from regular business customers. Thanks to the flexible, multi-location gateway configuration system and sensors”
“.. With over 1200 trucks and 600 drivers, tracking and assigning of the fleet with people has become much easier”
“.. We have been able to reduce cargo theft by an extent of 20% after installing the cargo tracking sensors. Long battery life has been the boon to reduce the cost of maintenance”
“.. the open API is an excellent choice to expose the data to our clients in the manufacturing industry. Now they are able to schedule production based on our cargo dispatch data”
IOT & smart logistics, supply chain
Our smart track and trace devices, data API for transport logistics industry provides integration with your existing operational workflow automation software.
- Integrated Smart devices to measure and monitor your cargo workflow
- Intelligent, Real-Time Locating System (RTLS) enabled
- Access to cargo environment – temperature, humidity, and tilt on the move
- Track timely dispatch of consignments to delivery centers
- Reduce misplacement and theft of valuable cargo
- Enable onsite delivery collections and proof of delivery
- Track touch points and transshipment of high-value cargo
- Enable customers to monitor the environment of shipped consignments
- Enable traffic and operations to route trucks and containers
- The rating system for carrier rental operations
- Adhere to international standards on measurement
- Warehouse automation, people tracking, workplace safety
- Matrices to build SLA for truck loading, shipment, and unloading
Our Smart logistics, dashboard software and sensor integration help bring new insights into your business to achieve Logistics 2.0 initiatives. Our team brings over 25 years of industry experience in delivering transport logistics solutions for Asia, Africa regions.