Shop floor workflow monitoring made easy
In large organizations having thousands of inventory or a shop floor monitoring system for a production unit to keep updated on the process aspects of the workflow. Our application software for indoor positioning GPS engine is able to give a wide range of comparison reports to help improve shopfloor process efficiencies.
Production shop floor workflow improves cost optimisation
Ensure physical distancing in factories to improve safety & productivity, All in a box fully integrated shop floor workflow monitoring, asset & inventory tracking application suite to help you achieve realtime updates all aspects of your shop floor operations – be it manufacturing, warehousing, healthcare or other industries. The monitoring dashboard comprises of zone information, object count within zones, time spent, condition monitoring functions such as temperature, air quality & humidity.
Maintenance aspects such as technicians visited for repair, inspection and calibration records, etc. Enforce physical distancing in factories
Softbank Japan signs MOU with RipplesIOT for environment monitoring solutions.
- Gain new insights from shop floor workflow intelligence
- Optimize production shop floor with the help of indoor positioning
- Increase productivity using our inventory locator search
- Understand shopfloor choke points to improve workflow
- Enable ease of inspection of plant and machinery
- Integrated with beacons, gateways, device management & data visualization tools
- Easy to deploy workflow monitoring systems. No wiring or infrastructure costs
- Tracking raw material pallets and finished goods within the shop floor area
- Monitoring the workflow in production, logistics, warehousing & other services
- Understand and analyse the time taken for a production pallet to move between zones
- Monitoring the movement and location of visitors and contractors for safety & security
- Monitoring of Infrastructure parameters such as temperature, humidity, acceleration
- Ensuring optimal working conditions by monitoring air quality, dust levels, volatile compounds
- Keeping count of workforce, inventory and key parameters to ensure smooth operations
- Understanding equipment utilization & support staff visits for efficient maintenance
- Integrated solution using massive IOT mesh technology
Condition monitoring software system
A business operation that runs on a 24 x 7 basis needs to keep a constant vigil of the high value, critical equipment in factories. Injection Moulding machine can be fitted with our retrofit wireless sensors to provide timely action on the possibilities of breakdowns for robust condition monitoring solutions
Inventory tracking software application
Track the movement of equipment with the premises of the building. Factories can easily audit the entry and exit of equipment sent for repair, rental, leasing, etc. Warehouse pallet tracking solutions help in improving inventory control and space utilization.
Workforce & contractor tracking
The tags can also be embedded inside contractor cards for attendance monitoring, which also doubles up for monitoring locations, shop floor zones visited, total hours spent, etc. In certain cases, the hazardous zones require extra precautions by providing beacons inside the helmets.
Energy consumption & equipment utilization
Aging equipment consume more current. The need to save energy is a mandate for many environment-friendly factories worldwide. Similarly, adding equipment utilisation monitoring will help maintenance departments take timely action on changing consumables, undertaking regular checks, etc.
On-premise / cloud-hosted software
Call us to know more about our industry 4.0 ready, robust software solutions for environmental monitoring, asset tracking, production workflow, factory optimization using indoor positioning. We also provide integration with Modbus, BMS, Kepware suite, etc using secure MQTT services.
We are open to IOT partnering for OEM installations and integration with multi-function sensor manufacturers and gateway devices. Interested companies can always get started with the self deployable IOT starter kits.