Tracking high value assets
At the centre of you asset intelligence strategy for Industry 4.0 practice will be our retrofit asset tracking and monitoring solution. We deploy wireless sensors on high value assets to collect meaningful information such as current location, whether being used, their operating environment, change of location, abnormal vibrations, tilt or shock, potential theft etc. These solutions can be deployed on-premise servers or edge gateway devices to ensure integration with existing production systems.
Benefits of wireless asset tracking solutions
- Enables asset recovery
- Prevent theft and abuse of high value assets
- Improve customer service
- Real time asset management
- Increase productivity and reduce labor waste
- Avoid unnecessary repair and maintenance costs
- Asset Inventory management and audit
Workplace safety solutions
Workplace safety, security and compliance can help businesses save millions of dollars for the construction industry. Our robust IOT dashboard software and integrated wireless sensor solutions allow industrial warehousing, construction and manufacturing industries leapfrog on the technology adoption front for reducing cost and optimising resources.
By improving productivity and operational efficiency, enabling asset intelligence monitoring, track and trace of resources and improving diagnostic data for equipment preventive maintenance, increasing uptime. Read more on IOT in construction industry
Asset tracking in supply chain logistics
Smart manufacturing, supply chain logistics, distribution and retail industries are tightly interconnected and integrated to bring efficiencies in a highly competitive world. Deploying asset tracking solutions can improve efficiencies in the value chain.
Asset monitoring & tracking in shipyards
- Locations visited by a person on a day, People present in a location at the moment & People found near a location (floor) on a day
Prefabricated inventory tracking in factories
- Tag prefabricated inventory using our smart sensors, Track arrival at shipyard, warehouse or manufacturing plants. Track movement of high value assets and finished goods within shop floors and industrial zones.
Location (zone) tracking
- Group of equipment present at a location, Locations where a group of assets are present, Alerts on asset check-in at a location, Alerts on asset check-out of a location, transfer of assets, movement of assets outside the industrial zone.
Temperature & humidity monitoring
- Recent measurements, Alerts on crossing thresholds, Equipment heating levels, abnormal readings, environment humidity for curing, Relative humidity, paint shop humidity
Equipment usage and noise level monitoring
- List of assets in use, hours used, Alert on hours used and threshold for maintenance, abnormal value alert
Mobile asset tracking
Assets such as wheelchairs and stretchers in hospitals, forklifts in factories and warehouses, drilling machines, pump sets etc can be easily tracked
- Current usage monitoring, Integration with building automation systems, controlling lights, exhaust, gates, water pumps
Equipment maintenance information
- Equipment warranty, Notification on nearing expiry, Repair history, Equipment track and trace, Progress monitoring, Average time to close tickets, Average time between tickets ,Open tickets and escalations
IOT dashboard for assets tracking reporting
- Adhoc report building for sensor data, charting and statistical analysis, export and import of data
Call us to know more about our asset tracking solutions. Comprising of wireless sensors, edge gateway devices, dashboard software, alerts and notification system for high value asset tracking in shipyards, factories, warehouses, hospitals, public utility buildings etc