Cold chain monitoring is crucial for industries like healthcare, food industry processing, paints, paper etc. For such industries temperature and humidity variations determines the success of the treatment, quality of food, paint, print etc. For example, in meat processing there are chances of freeze damage if the meat is stored at warmer temperature than -1.5 degree celsius. It is ideal that the cold storage maintains a temperature close to -1.5 degree celsius. Though there are devices that can track temperature and humidity the human interventions required increases the chance for errors and contamination. Moreover immediate action has to be taken to curb the extend of damage caused.
- Small and robust wireless data loggers with NIST-traceable or ISO 17025:2005 calibration certificates
- Easy to place and use without any pre-setup or wiring involved and no buttons to press
- High accuracy: ±0.10°C (0°C to 70°C) and ±0.15°C (-40°C to 0°C) and long-term stability (drift over time <0.01°C/year)
- Easy to use online application, no installation required, with detailed and customizable reports
- All data real-time available in the Cloud database where it is stored securely for at least 5 years
- Fully automatic report generation; no human intervention and genuine data is guaranteed
- Tabular and graphical reports that are in line with 21 CFR Part 11
- Simple and efficient mapping process with a minimum of time and resources
By deploying our cold chain sensors and monitoring systems, you have a robust monitoring solution which continuously keeps vigil of your storage, processing unit and transportation without any human interventions.
The data thus captured by these smart temperature sensors are automatically logged to the Wireless sensor Application which provides insightful reports on mobile phones. The facility monitoring solution can also be set to provide alert whenever there is a variation in the temperature or humidity.
Ripples remote cold chain sensor and monitoring systems can be deployed at places where temperature is critical and the insights gained from the solution can be used for redesigning the facility or for preventive maintenance exercises.
Compliance: The Zigbee, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and active RFID temperature sensors has GDP and HACCP compliance
Accurate Datalog: The RFID temperature sensors logs the date on temperature and humidity on a real-time basis at short intervals of 15-30 seconds. The data accuracy type of +/- 0.3 Degree Celsius and +/-2% RH
Temperature: Active RFID temperature sensors operating range of -30 Degree Celsius to 70 Degree Celsius
Humidity: Humidity operating range of 0-100% RH
Easy Configuration: The IoT application is easy to configure and can be deployed within days.
Mobility: The cold chain sensors and IoT application is engineered to be responsive to mobile devices. Alerts can be accessed from anywhere on mobile devices.
Instant Alerts: Instant mobile alerts can be set using an easily installable application.