Reducing wastage in cold chain industry
Cold chain monitoring (EN12830) is crucial for industries like healthcare, food industry processing, paints, etc. For such industries temperature and humidity variations determines the success of the treatment, quality of food, paint, print etc. For example, in meat processing there are chances of freeze damage if the meat is stored at warmer temperature than -1.5 degree celsius. It is ideal that the cold storage maintains a temperature close to -1.5 degree celsius.
Some of these are based on European standards (EN12830) Though there are devices that can track temperature and humidity the human interventions required increases the chance for errors and contamination. Moreover immediate action has to be taken to curb the extend of damage caused.
EN12830 sensors & data visualisation tools
By deploying our cold chain sensors and monitoring systems, you have a robust monitoring solution which continuously keeps vigil of your storage, processing unit and transportation without any human interventions.
The data thus captured by these smart temperature sensors are automatically logged to the Wireless sensor Application which provides insightful reports on mobile phones. The facility monitoring solution can also be set to provide alert whenever there is a variation in the temperature or humidity.
- Small & robust wireless data loggers with NIST-traceable or ISO 17025:2005 calibration certificates
- Easy to place & use without any pre-setup or wiring involved and no buttons to press
- High accuracy: ±0.10°C (0°C to 70°C) and ±0.15°C (-40°C to 0°C) and long-term stability (drift over time <0.01°C/year)
- Easy to use application, no installation required, with detailed & customized reports
- All data available in the Cloud database where it is stored securely for at least 5 years
- Fully automatic report generation; no human intervention & genuine data guaranteed
- Tabular and graphical reports that are in line with 21 CFR Part 11
- Simple and efficient mapping process with a minimum of time and resources
- Configurable dashboard with alerts and notifications
Compliance: The wireless Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and active RFID temperature sensors has GDP and HACCP compliance. EN12830 compliant devices are also available to meet European standards.
Accurate Datalog: The RFID temperature sensors logs the date on temperature and humidity on a real-time basis at short intervals of 15-30 seconds. The data accuracy type of +/- 0.3 Degree Celsius and +/-2% RH
Temperature: BLE temperature sensors operating range of -30 Degree Celsius to 70 Degree Celsius
Humidity: Humidity operating range of 0-100% RH
Easy Configuration: The sensor dashboard application is easy to configure and can be deployed within a few hours.
Mobility: The cold chain sensors and IoT application is engineered to be responsive to mobile devices. Alerts can be accessed from anywhere on mobile devices.
Instant Alerts: Instant mobile alerts can be set using an easily installable application.
Air quality: Measure indoor air quality in warehouse to eliminate bacteria