Lone worker tracking – safety & pro monitoring
Lone worker tracking, touchless, noncontact attendance monitoring – easy to deploy, long battery life, integrated software for reports. Here is the best solution you can think of to improve worker safety, productivity, and discipline in your factory or warehouse. Lightweight, battery-operated Bluetooth tags can be attached along with the identification cards deployed inside the safety helmets of employees in construction site safety enforcement with lone worker monitoring.
- Stand-alone body temperature monitoring kit with LED light
- With an add-on contactless RFID-based attendance tracking module
- Dashboard software + interface with your payroll software
- Noncontact attendance with workflow monitoring
- Ideal for OSHA record keeping and OSHA reporting requirements
- Other custom solutions are also available based on requirements
- Reduce injuries and illnesses through establishments
Lone worker safety devices
- No need to have physical contact/swipe of cards
- Increase workplace productivity and discipline in factories
- Record touchless arrival and departure times of people
- People who have not checked in on a day
- Detect regular latecomers and time cheaters
- Compute total hours worked in the factory or warehouse
- Data for automatic leave computation based on hours spent
- Wireless deployment of long worker monitoring.
Warehouse lone worker tracking
When the warehouse employee, contractor, or visitor passes through the predefined zones, the anchors will automatically capture the zone id and time of entry. The same applies when she moves within different zones such as production, stores, dispatch, dining area, etc – where separate anchors are installed to detect the presence and movement of people.
Our Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) mesh network can give coverage of 100,000 sq. meters and dividing the area into 5 x 5 square meter zones for workflow monitoring. Noncontact technology is completely safe, RoHS is certified by European standards on transmission and radiation. The list of employees can be uploaded into the system using an excel file. With the touchless data collected, various reports can be generated to understand the movement of warehouse employee or visitor within the premises of the business.
Noncontact workplace safety solutions
A display dashboard can be provided at the time office to monitor people’s movement. Alternately for large companies, we can install the readers at the gate so that data can be captured in groups as they arrive by the provided transportation (bus, van, or taxi).
Contact us to know more about our wireless deployment for lone worker tracking, workplace safety tracking solutions for factories, warehouses, shipyards, mines, and hospitals.