Remote Industrial monitoring
Our wireless sensor-enabled elevator condition monitoring & management are built using best in class opensource frameworks, smart devices, and equipment monitoring software that is deployed on a cloud platform to bring about transformation in the availability of assets critical to your operations, reduce cost by optimizing usage and monitor the health of fixed assets on a regular basis.
One of the key technical aspects of remote industrial monitoring is its capability to integrate with fixed asset maintenance, efficiency monitoring, and billing management module of an existing facility – Lift elevator monitoring is best suited for verticals such as healthcare, housing, manufacturing, retail, airports, condominiums, etc.
Elevator monitoring solutions
Implementing our lift monitoring solution can be of great use to help facilities managers and housing societies keep the cost of maintenance low. There have been known cases of surprise bills being issued to apartment owners of condominiums.
- Ready to deploy solution comprising of analytics software, sensors, gateways
- Alerts and notifications when the usage of lift exceeds x hours
- Peak time usage analysis to plan preventive maintenance
- Understand usage patterns to reduce the consumption of power
- Know the floors that frequently request lift facilities
- Analyze the total time spent between floors by the commercial lift
- Elevator position monitoring & alerts for passenger safety
- Know the wear and tear of pulleys, rope, and shaft
- Lift anomaly detection using a cloud software solution.
- Detect anomalies to prevent total breakdown of elevators & lifts
- Cloud-enabled software to monitoring the usage, anomaly of the elevator
Digital twin for lift elevator monitoring
These noninvasive sensor data from the lift elevator brings deep insights on your asset efficiency management practices – To take key decisions on how to utilize the asset more effectively, as we call it asset efficiency; or about selling or upgrading an asset if the failures happening too often or do not make economic sense to retain it.
Utilization and billing are often grey areas in many organizations – breach of trust, clerical errors, theft, abuse, and other instances drain precious revenue that is legitimately owned.
Call us to know more about our IOT remote diagnostic solutions for elevator monitoring.