Remote diagnostics & condition monitoring
Our wireless sensor-enabled elevator condition monitoring & management are built using best in class opensource frameworks, smart devices, and a browser-enabled monitoring software with can be deployed on-premise or on a cloud platform to bring about transformation in the availability of assets critical to your operations, reduce cost by optimizing usage and monitor the health of fixed assets on a regular basis.
One of the key technical aspects of remote industrial monitoring is its capability to integrate with fixed asset maintenance, efficiency monitoring, and billing management module of an existing facility – Lift elevator condition monitoring is best suited for verticals such as healthcare, housing, manufacturing, retail, airports, condominiums etc.
Elevator condition monitoring solutions
Implementing our lift condition monitoring solution can be of great use to help facilities managers and housing societies keep the cost of maintenance low. There have been known cases of surprise bills being issued to apartment owners of condominiums.
- Ready to deploy solution comprising of analytics software, sensors, gateways
- Alerts and notifications when the usage of lift exceeds x hours
- Peak time usage analysis to plan preventive maintenance
- Understand usage patterns to reduce the consumption of power
- Know the floors that frequently request for lift facilities
- Analyse the total time spent between floors by the commercial lift
- Elevator position monitoring & alerts for passenger safety
- Know the wear and tear of pulleys, rope, and shaft
- Lift anomaly detection using cloud software solution.
- Detect anomalies to prevent total breakdown of elevators & lifts
- Cloud-enabled software to monitoring the usage, anomaly of the elevator
IOT for lift elevator fault monitoring
These non invasive machine data from the lift elevator brings deep insights on your asset efficiency management practices – To take key decisions on how to utilize the asset more effectively, as we call it as asset efficiency; or about selling or upgrading an asset if the failures happening too often or do not make economic sense to retain it.
Utilization and billing are often grey areas in many organizations – breach of trust, clerical errors, theft, abuse, and other instances drain precious revenue that is legitimately owned.
Also use the solution for monitoring Temperature, CO2, Air quality levels inside the elevator module for safety
Call us to know more about our IOT remote diagnostic solutions for elevator condition monitoring. Or if you are interested in running a pilot project for lift maintenance management at your Singapore premises.