We are back with our popular Webinar 200 series on Industrial Automation solutions. In this series, we discuss about deploying solutions which will ensure safety and productivity at workplaces.
Production management monitoring
Our indoor positioning solutions for shop flow workflow monitoring. Easy to deploy technology to gain insights on movement of inventory & equipment.
Date – 6th November 2020
Time – 11.00 am South Africa Standard Time
New normal for industries
Getting back to operations
- How to conduct a mandatory inspection for symptom detection among workers before they enter a site
- Improve worker safety & health with regards to ongoing pandemic
- Ensuring physical distancing norms at the construction site
- Reducing virus contraction hazards within the worksite by deploying Indoor Air Quality monitoring kits
- How to immediately identify & quarantine workers / staff who have come in contact with a Covid-19 colleague
- Adapting to the new normal by ensuring work completion even with limited human resources
- Identifying the man power required per unit of work
- Elevated concerns in reducing workflow-bottlenecks due to limited resources
Register for our Industry specific webinar 2000 series and workshops on occupational health & safety, workflow monitoring, workplace safety. inventory optimisation, inventory cost reduction, improving employee productivity, increasing shop floor efficiency.