Improve uptime, safety, security, hygiene & transparency
Anomaly detection can save you millions
Industrial grade IOT asset monitoring kits for factories, warehouses, construction sites, hospitals to kickstart your environment monitoring & asset intelligence initiatives.
Get alerts by email, text, and phone when conditions exceed your desired thresholds. Provide targeted notifications to stakeholders in your organization and partners in real-time
Our solutions add anomaly detection functions to your existing plant and machinery to improve internal efficiency, reduce breakdowns, improve air quality, hygiene and allows in-depth analysis for decision making based on never before available operational data. The return on investment (ROI) for these deployment is dependent on the following aspects
- Fewer repair visits Now that you’re harvesting real-time information about products’ condition, you may be able to optimize operating conditions remotely.
- First-time fix rate increases: Now you may know what the problem is before you leave, and can also take the proper replacement parts.
- Reduced call length: You may know the problem in advance, rather than having to tinker once you’re there to discover
- Greater customer satisfaction. Customer doesn’t have to pay as much for repairs, down-time is reduced.
- Increase product up-time: due to better design and more effective maintenance, longer mean-time-to-failure.
Wireless asset intelligence monitoring
- Industrial asset condition monitoring – Two gateway stations + 10 monitoring sensors, 10 tracking sensors, dashboard software. Optional – API for third party connectivity, interface with Modbus, push message alerts, statistical and defect analytics. Read about Asset monitoring software
- Workforce tracking – Know the movement of people within your factory or warehouse yard. Kit consists of 2 gateway stations. 5 asset monitoring sensors, 20 people tracking sensors that can be attached to personnel id cards or embedded in safety helmets. dashboard monitoring software (America, Asia Pacific). Optional interface with Modbus for reading data from cranes etc. Read more about workplace safety monitoring solutions
Anomaly detection – RoHS, CE & FCC part 15 certified devices
- IP68 Waterproof – White casing
- Temperature Sensor: – 30°C to +70°C : +/- 0,5°C over the range – 25°C to +70°C
- Resolution: 0.0625°C
- High range: up to 80 meters (line of site)
- Low Level of Battery indicator
- Lifecycle: up to 10 years (transmission dependent)
- Ultra Compact (Ø36mm – H: 10mm – W: 11g)
Environment monitoring sensor specifications
- Zigbee WPAN 802.15.4, 2.4 GHz for flexible, and secure wireless transmission
- Dimension of 67 x 50 x 12 mm
- Low power consumption – Long life battery, solar panels or direct power
- Connects up to 5 sensor devices – Analog or digital
- Rugged – Best for indoor and outdoor deployment. Ip 65 compliant
- Versatile – Plug in a host of sensors to suit market needs
- Diagnostics – Internal diagnostics, battery level alerts
- Dashboard – Integrated with software dashboard for monitoring purposes
- Under clocked for active power saving
- Network commissioning push button
- Onboard buck for power compatibility with usb or industrial 24 volt supplies
- Full dipole or IPEX antenna for significant increase in link budget
- RS 485 interface to connect Gensets, Aircons, Analysers etc
Ready to deploy Vertical farm automation, asset monitoring kit
One base station + 2 temperature, humidity and soil moisture sensor device, 2 solar panels, 1 irrigation controller, Android App, web portal for monitoring indoor farm environment, instruction manual. Optional – weather pattern analytics, SMS alerts, GPRS connectivity, additional controllers for fertigation, ambient light detector, rain sensor.
Available on our multi function low powered wireless sensor module (Asia pacific / Europe / Africa). Can be deployed in vertical farms, green houses and open farms of size 1 to 100 hectares. Read about vertical farm automation
Call to know more about our low budget pilot deployment kits of wireless sensor solutions for asset monitoring, workplace safety and security
Contact us to deploy an anomaly detection solution or a feasibility report on deploying industrial monitoring solutions. We have IOT based asset intelligence & industrial monitoring for indoor, greenhouse farm automation, workplace monitoring in Singapore, Vineyards in Italy and France, Asset monitoring in California, old age homes automation in Italy, cold chain and fleet monitoring for Spain.