Factory contractor tracking
- 10 minute transmission, 5 year battery life, 5 meter accuracy
- Can be easily deployed inside safety helmets to track workforce
- Enables monitoring of contract staff & visitors
- Range of up to 500 meters – suffiencent to cover most construction sites
- Small in size sensor devices that are lightweight
- Data visualisation tools for site supervisor to monitor activities
- Rugged Dell Edge gateway device for data collection
Contractor tracking for safety & security
Our Internet Of Things (IOT) enabled contractor tracking solution, comprising of miniature BLE sensors, gateway, device management framework and dashboard software provide new insights on movement of physical objects within premises such as construction sites, shipyards, factories, warehouses, hospitals etc.
Our solutions mainly apply where long term projects are involved; like shipyard, construction of commercial spaces, tunnels, public utility buildings etc. The measurement helps in improving workplace safety, reducing operational bottlenecks, improve accountability and visibility.
People Tracking Solution helps in:
- Data analytics to understand potential choke points during peak hours
- Knowledge about worker movement to improve utilisation of facilities
- Control and audit movement, theft and misuse of high value equipment
- Monitoring the movement of objects between floors & locations
- Understanding the working environment of temperature controlled areas
Asset tracking in shipyards, factories & warehouses
- Alerts on machinery, trucks, cranes, forklifts entering or leaving the work site
- Ensuring the availability of critical spares and their location
- Keeping track of important files on confidential contracts and purchases
Without proper tracking methodologies, one cannot measure the loss of productivity, violation of safety norms and prevent unwarranted situations. Like when a business operation is unable to locate machinery or a critical spare inventory quickly or location of key people such as engineers, supervisors etc. in large work sites.
Lack of clarity in understanding the workflow resulting in long queues and frustration leading to inferior workflow process and operational efficiency. This can lead to lower satisfaction, increased costs, safety risk in industries and loss of revenue.
The same could be told about visitors – suppliers, consultants and other people entering high security areas such as warehouses, shipyard, bank locker rooms etc. Can also be extended to physical objects such as laptops, circuit boards in an equipment, industrial transformers etc.
Call us to know more about IOT people tracking in large projects – shipyards, commercial building, public utility, metro rail, tunnels etc. You can opt for a feasibility study on workforce tracking or ask for the factory people tracking solution.
Meet us at IOT Asia 2019 to know more about asset tracking / workflow monitoring bluetooth mesh sensor solutions