Laboratories, pharmacies & retail stores
The retail sectors – The need to save on operating expenses has become critical for business units to stay alive. Helping small businesses & franchisees in tough times. Great monitoring tools that help garment shops, laboratories, pharmacies, clinics, wellness centers, minimarts, restaurants, cold storages, etc improve efficiency and save cost using easy to deploy wireless sensors and the interactive monitoring software with dashboard alerts.
- Easy to deploy automation solution for the retail sector
- No wiring needed to deploy. Install in under 30 minutes
- Ensure the longevity of perishable goods by monitoring temperature & humidity
- Non contact body temperature monitoring for customers and staff
- Dashboard software & visusalisation tools
- Alerts on abnormal conditions of coolers, HVAC, Refrigerators. freezers
- Ensure well being of customers & staff by monitoring air quality
- Alerts on the door opening, break-ins for audit & security purposes
- Monitor power outages and save your perishable inventory
- Noncontact attendance of staff using tags
- SMS and e.mail notifications whenever abnormal conditions occur.
- Daily and weekly summary by e.mail when owner is away
Noncontact attendance & body temperature
Home delivery tracking for pharmacies, laboratories
Pharmacy store monitoring software
At the heart of all this productivity, safety and tracking solutions are the industry monitoring kit which is cloud-enabled software for the owner to monitor all parameters on a near to real-time basis. Reduced worries and a happy weekend with the family.
IOT for chemists & laboratories
IOT in retail
Saving power and monitoring current consumption in retail chains
The current monitoring sensor enables measurement of consumption and utilization monitoring, apart from brownouts. While equipment utilization alerts will help you to stop worrying about regular maintenance and change of filters etc.
The importance of monitoring power outages in the retail industry during natural disasters and force majeure clauses. The cost of damaged goods due to current failure would run into thousands of dollars for small businesses.
The coin size movement sensor is an apt gadget which can be fitted on entry and exit doors to doors of refrigerators and deep freezers that are operated by consumers. An absent-minded lot might leave them open to cause a drain on your power bills and equipment damages.
Intruder detection & abnormal operations in pharmacies. Although safety and security systems are installed at pharmacies, laboratories, clean rooms, etc, unusual opening and movement of people can easily be detected using our door open detection sensors. The central security team can monitor break-ins.
IOT in retail pharmacies & laboratories
Industry experts have been talking about the Industrial Internet of Things, well, since the Internet. But it’s taken us almost 20 years since that time to get to where we can start talking about deploying affordable real solutions and real value. Part of the challenge has been on the technology side, just figuring out mobile and internet-connected beacon devices to start with, followed by big data analytics. And part of it has been maturing to the point that there are enough IOT devices out there to where people can start experimenting at a scale that shows what the technology is truly capable of.