Enhanced worker safety
Advance warning and alerts enable immediate detection and response to emergency situations, thereby improving safety, especially for lone/remote. Workers and reducing insurance claims. Buzzer enabled tags can help alert contractors on air quality, VOC measurements.
Improved worker productivity
Reduce absenteeism, motivated the workforce due to improved working standards and safety. Compliances such as WSH in the construction industry can be maintained using these solutions.
Quicker emergency response
Full situational awareness, automatic headcount, better monitoring of developing safety conditions enabling site-wide evacuation. Our pick-to-light and buzzer-enabled tags can help achieve these results.
Meet compliances and regulatory requirements
Complete digital reports for better compliance on workplace safety, contact tracing, security, and wellbeing, and reduced fines and litigation.
IOT connected worker is pivotal to business strategies enabling
- Collaboration and effective project management
- Improving manufacturing productivity as well as operational efficiency
- Boost workforce morale & safety
- Enhancing safety and risk management
- Physical distancing to avoid health risks
IOT solutions can act as an enabler and disruptor touching all aspects of enterprises including the connected workforce in the construction industry, factories, and warehouses.
On job wellness solutions can help connected industrial workforce
- Heart rate measurement – Appropriate job fitment
- Body skin temperature – Efficiency monitoring and improvement
- Fatigue, Panic indicators – Fatigue management
- Predictive Health Analysis – On-time medical interventions
Safety solutions can help with the following
- Prevent unauthorized access using IOT connected worker solutions
- Collect real-time work assignment and measurement
- Worker rating and work allocation
- Vendor & contractor cost management
Long term benefits of the environment, health, and safety management
Call us to know more information on our shop floor tracking & workflow monitoring software solutions with the connected worker in offices, factories, warehouses, hospitals, shipyards, mining, etc