Connected worker solutions
Ready to deploy connected worker platform solution for group activity monitoring, staff tracking, and safety compliance in shipping, construction, mining and manufacturing industries. The new world normal brings many challenges and changes in monitoring workplace and workforce safety, measuring hygiene, productivity & compliance in industries such as healthcare & pharmaceuticals.
Advance warnings and alerts enable immediate detection and response to emergency situations, thereby improving safety, especially for lone/remote. Workers and reducing insurance claims. Buzzer-enabled tags can help alert biomedical engineers and maintenance staff
Reduce absenteeism, and motivate the workforce due to improved working standards and safety. Compliances such as WSH in the construction industry can be maintained using these solutions using connected worker technology
Full situational awareness, automatic headcount, and better monitoring of developing safety conditions enabling site-wide evacuation. Our pick-to-light and buzzer-enabled tags can help achieve these results in the healthcare industry
Complete digital reports for better compliance on workplace safety, contact tracing, security, and wellbeing, and reduced fines and litigation in construction and mining industries.
Connected worker solutions are pivotal to business strategies
- Collaboration and effective project management
- Improving manufacturing productivity as well as operational efficiency
- Boost workforce morale & safety
- Enhancing safety and risk management
- Safe distancing to avoid health risks
Connected worker platform can act as an enabler and disruptor touching all aspects of enterprises including the connected workforce in the construction industry, factories, and warehouses.
Connected workforce & on-job wellness
- Heart rate measurement – Appropriate job fitment
- Body skin temperature – Efficiency monitoring and improvement
- Fatigue, Panic indicators – Fatigue management
- Predictive Health Analysis – On-time medical interventions
Safety solutions can help with the following
- Prevent unauthorized access using connected workforce solutions
- Collect real-time work assignments and measurement
- Worker rating and work allocation
- Vendor & contractor cost management
Long-term benefits to the environment, health, and safety management
Call us to know more information on our shop floor tracking & workflow monitoring software solutions integrated with the connected worker platform.