Industry of things world
Things world Asia is an internationally recognized and award winning knowledge exchange platform bringing together all stakeholders playing an active role in the smart manufacturing & Industrial Internet of Things scene. In 2018 the event series is coming to Asia for the first time. Join over 400 Industrial Internet experts on September 15-17, 2018 at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore to challenge current thinking and unveil latest innovations at the only dedicated forum where real world IIoT business cases will be the focal point.
Be part of the award-winning event where we will cover the full scope of IoT systems from the market leaders and discover the new disruptive technologies enabling IoT for your business. Join expert speakers who will share best practices, talk about future developments, and discuss the potential for new and optimized business models to integrate things into systems and processes.
Industrial monitoring solutions from Ripples IOT
- Reduce equipment breakdowns,
- lower the cost of maintenance
- Improve on availability of plant and machinery,
- reduce industrial accidents,
- Adhere to standard operating procedures
- Ensure process workflow
Main topics in Industry of things 2018:
• IoT and how it impacts business models
• Monetizing the IoT in an industrial setting
• Effective PLM strategies
• Data driven decision making with smart data analytics
• Legacy system and the new digital world
• The role of security in this connected world
Meet our representative at Industry of things 2018, Singapore to know about our Industrial monitoring sensor solutions.