Asset inventory tracking
Measure, control, monitor & save using indoor tracking and monitoring
Money saved is money earned, more so in a business environment challenged by a slowdown due to disruptive market forces and geopolitical situations. Optimize factory floor efficiency, improve inventory management, improve supply chain visibility, increase staff productivity, reduce energy consumption, and improve workplace safety. The possibilities are endless with our ready-to-deploy Bluetooth mesh-enabled indoor tracking and monitoring system.
Advantages & benefits of indoor location tracking and monitoring
- Bring new insights into your business operations
- Reduce the cost of maintenance & repairs
- Dashboards, alerts & notifications for anomaly detection
- Install in under 2 hours – Start saving from day 1
- No wiring needed – indoor positioning system cost of deployment is low
- No electrical interferences or troubleshooting required
- 10+ year battery life – zero maintenance costs
- Rugged, water, and dustproof devices weighing 18 grams
- Best indoor positioning system with zero wiring infrastructure.
Industrial indoor location tracking and monitoring system
- Monitor movement of equipment and goods sold to customers sent for repair, rented & leased assets,
- Tracking shipment across geographies by land and sea using reusable bags.
- Tracking the regular distribution of goods from factory to warehouse and retail outlets.
- Real-time in transit monitoring in moving trucks, containers, and cold chain transportation
- Detecting off-hours opening of storage area, equipment panels, truck and container doors
- Detect vibration (+/- 2G) found in equipment such as compressors, coolers, fans, blowers, mixers
- Monitoring the usage of current equipment, understanding utilization and idle time
- Realtime indoor employee location tracking in warehouses, factories, and logistics yards
What can be monitored using an Indoor GPS system
- Temperature, humidity, pressure, and movement of objects
- Time in and time out of employees, inventory, assets
- Equipment locator on the large shop floor with an area exceeding 10,000 sq.ft
- Detection of storage door opening & closing
- Movement of bins, pallet and forklift tracking, position of trolleys
- Tilt & angle measurement for defects
- Integration with Modbus, BMS, RS-485
Realtime indoor tracking and monitoring employee safety
Call us to know more about our indoor location inventory tracking & monitoring solutions using indoor positioning platform technology. We offer Indoor tracking Iot starter kit for companies to help leapfrog into the digital era, gather more information on indoor tracking and monitoring solutions