Inventory tracking on shop floor
- Track objects within 5-meter radius
- Easy to deploy wireless sensor solutions
- Gain insights Insights on production workflow
- Improve shop floor productivity
- Easily track inventory in warehouses
- Improve office workflow patterns
- Increase safety and security aspects in factories
- Know the location of contractors and workers
- On-premise deployment for a secure environment
- Low maintenance, long range & 5 year battery life.
- Integrated with the gateway, Bluetooth beacons, dashboard & positioning system
Indoor positioning systems
Indoor positioning can be realized easily with Ripples IoT technology. The combination of our various sensors allows the accuracy of appx five feet. Ripples use Bluetooth low energy sensors (BLE) for indoor positioning apart from the detection of magnetic fields, compass, air pressure, barometer, accelerometer, gyroscope and combines them with external sensor data from Wi-Fi and Zigbee access points.
Our solutions can be integrated as a hybrid – indoor and outdoor tracking platform for last mile visibility and global roaming GPS & 3G connectivity across 170 countries.
Indoor asset positioning depicts the localisation of persons and objects within the shop floor and warehouses. This indoor localization is a technical challenge because GPS devices do not work within interior spaces, besides the need to frequently charge the batteries. Our indoor, long-range positioning sensor solutions have an accuracy of 5 square meters.
Factories and warehouses have many high-value objects such as machinery, tools, spares, raw material, finished good inventory, etc that need to be located easily and accounted for.
Indoor positioning using BLE technology
Bluetooth Low Energy mesh enabled sensors provide the right solution to accurately locate the position of these objects in a shop floor area that spans vast areas.
The benefits of deployment of efficient, low maintenance and secure indoor positioning systems are many. These include an increase in productivity, Anti-theft, servicing etc.
In industrial warehouses, indoor navigation and Pick-to-Light systems can make picking processes more efficient to reduce the cost of production.
Indoor navigation can help trace key resources, their deployment on the shop floor and enable knowledge transfer process.
Attend our training sessions on Industry 4.0 and learn how Indoor position systems can help improve shop floor productivity.