Workflow, inventory tracking on the shopfloor
Indoor asset positioning depicts the localisation of persons and objects within the shop floor and warehouses. This indoor localization is a technical challenge because GPS devices do not work within interior spaces, besides the need to frequently charge the batteries. Our indoor, long-range positioning sensor solutions have an accuracy of 5 square meters.
Factories and warehouses have many high-value objects such as machinery, tools, spares, raw material, finished goods inventory, etc that need to be located easily and accounted for.
- Improve shop floor productivity
- Improve safety and security aspects in factories
- Easy to deploy wireless indoor beacon solutions
- Track objects within 5-meter radius
- Know the location of contractors and workers
- Gain insights on production workflow by creating zones
- Easily track inventory in warehouses and in-transit
- Improve office productivity by analysing workflow patterns
- On-premise deployment for a secure environment
- Awesome Indoor GPS – 5 mts accuracy, 5-year battery, 10-minute reporting
- Integrated with the gateway, Bluetooth beacons, dashboard & positioning system
- Shopfloor monitoring software to provide a 360-degree view of the production area
Wirepas – the world leader in massive IOT deployment
Our technology offering comprises of Wirepas mesh, battery-powered indoor beacons with 5-year battery life, wireless anchors for easy and low-cost deployment, data visualisation tools, analytics platform and application software that helps improve inventory tracking and workflow management.
Indoor positioning systems
Indoor positioning can be realized easily with Ripples IoT technology. The combination of our various sensors allows the accuracy of appx five feet. Ripples use Bluetooth low energy sensors (BLE) for indoor positioning apart from the detection of magnetic fields, compass, air pressure, barometer, accelerometer, gyroscope and combines them with external sensor data from Wi-Fi and Zigbee access points.
Our solutions can be integrated as a hybrid – indoor and outdoor tracking platform for last mile visibility and global roaming GPS & 4G connectivity across 170 countries.
Indoor positioning using BLE technology
Bluetooth Low Energy mesh enabled sensors provide the right solution to accurately locate the position of these objects in a shop floor area that spans vast areas.
Indoor positioning application software
Our research and development team has crossed significant milestones in building cloud enabled Wirepas application software for indoor tracking. The software has the capability to creates zones on the shopfloor, assign tracking tags, monitoring sensors such as air quality, tilt, acceleration, pressure etc and provides a birds-eye view for operations team members take corrective action where needed.
The benefits of deployment of efficient, low maintenance and secure indoor positioning systems are many. These include an increase in productivity, Anti-theft, servicing, etc.
In industrial warehouses, indoor navigation and Pick-to-Light systems can make picking processes more efficient to reduce the cost of production.
Indoor navigation can help trace key resources, their deployment on the shop floor and enable the knowledge transfer process.