Indoor farm monitoring dashboard
- Monitor movement of workers
- Track daily inspections
- Monitor temperature & humidity
- Monitor worker productivity
- Locate equipment easily
- Integrate with vertical farming software
Indoor farm management – greenhouses, hydroponic farms, aquaponics.. the growing list of high tech farms need to improve worker discipline, safety, and compliance aspects with the help of indoor farm monitoring solutions that will ultimately help in improving productivity. Our indoor positioning beacons enabled farm worker productivity & inventory tracking solutions are easy to deploy, and do not require any cabling or frequent battery changes using vertical farm management.
Indoor farm monitoring – track, locate, measure.
With the help of a web application, both the shippers and customers will be able to log in to the portal and have the whereabouts of the cargo. Parameters such as location, proximity, distance, temperature & humidity, angular displacement, and shock, which can be alerted were needed to improve the traceability of farming workers and produce. Read about warehouse monitoring system
Employee tracking farm crops
With the advent of cellular IOT, it has become easier and affordable for the farm to fork logistics and infrastructure providers to monitor and track the location of perishable / high-value cargo and equipment and its operating environment can be transmitted on an hourly basis to a central station. We have integrated ready-to-deploy hardware and integrated logistics tracking to make your life easier.
Indoor farm inventory tracking
Ready to deploy solutions comprising hardware and integrated software to track the movement of equipment and people. Cellular transmission devices are be permanently fitted on trucks, vegetable trays to regularly monitor their temperature & position. A central login portal allows easy tracking of the location of these assets on a digital map. Our Indoor tracking starter kit is worth the investment.
Indoor farm management employee location tracking
- Tracking of the specimen in medical laboratories & collection
- Farm to fork tracking of vegetable produce
- Cold chain monitoring in agri distribution
- Supply of food and perishable material
- Diary products transported across multiple geographies
- Onsite equipment in construction, logistics, Shipping industries
- Iot in fleet management for last mile fulfilment.