Hospital workflow monitoring system
Smart hospital – gain operational insights through workflow monitoring
- Number of patients who walked into each department
- How long did each patient wait in the designated area
- What is the peak time patient count in each department
- How many technical staff visited a specific department
- Which are the equipment that moved between departments
- Mobile equipment not in the coverage area to know potential theft
- Group of nurses who accompanies a senior consultant during rounds
- The junior staff that shadowed seniors during regular rounds
Benefits of deploying smart hospital software
- Improve patient experience, safety, and security in hospitals
- Build superlative people workflow monitoring solutions
- Improve workforce productivity, accountability, safety
- New measurement matrices from patient workflow
- Gain edge over competitive using patient workflow matrices
- Reduce the cost of providing hospital services
- Patient wait time for each department can be measured
- Performance of each medical department can be ascertained
Key advantages of our smart hospital workflow monitoring
- Quick return on investment by deploying and tracking
- Easy to use web-based software, anchors & tags
- Low on maintenance. The battery life of 5 to 20 years.
- Easy to deploy solution for asset monitoring & tracking in hospitals
Indoor location tracking improves patient experience
The smart hospital software with an Indoor positioning system is the perfect solution for monitoring patient workflow, track high-value assets & hospital inventory across the shop floor – From outpatient consulting departments, casualty, post-operative wards, operation theaters, stores, pharmacies & laboratories.
Why deploy smart hospital workflow monitoring solutions
Easy to deploy smart hospital software solutions for the workforce, people and asset tracking in hospitals allow the creation of virtual zones using battery-powered anchor devices to track and monitor the movement of assets & physical objects. Which means, with an accuracy of approximately 5 meters, the concerned departments will be able to quickly locate objects – Either as groups of stock (bins, pallets, inventory in trolleys) or people (tracking nursing staff, trainees, technicians, maintenance engineers) which will help in improving productivity, safety and security to the organization.
Workflow monitoring & asset tracking software for hospitals
We are a DELL EMC partner for providing asset tracking in hospitals, warehouses, factories, construction sites, and logistics yards. The ready to deploy solution consists of an industrial-grade wireless mesh network built on Bluetooth technology. Asset tracking in hospitals can be of monitoring workforce, consultants, contractors, nursing staff, maintenance engineers. Equipment such as portable ECG machines, wheelchairs, infusion pumps, stretchers & other high-value medical equipment. We also offer hygiene monitoring solutions.
Need to deploy a solution for asset monitoring in hospitals
Bystander & patient tracking in hospitals can greatly help improve the patient experience by understanding the wait times and movement through various departments, with the time of entry and exit.
Healthcare industry should deploy a robust solution for hospital inventory tracking and asset monitoring to gain a competitive advantage in a highly complex scenario of the healthcare industry
Our hospital asset tracking software offers the lowest cost / square meter. There is no cabling or certification or inspections involved.
Our team brings nearly 2 decades of experience in providing ready to deploy asset tracking software for 300+ hospitals across Africa & Asia Pacific regions. Call us for more information on smart hospital indoor positioning and workflow monitoring solutions.