Factory contractor tracking
Workforce tracking solution in the industrial environment helps:
- Control and audit movement, theft and misuse of high-value equipment
- Monitoring the movement of objects between floors & locations
- Understanding the working environment of temperature-controlled areas
- Workflow to understand potential choke points during peak hours
- Knowledge about worker movement to improve utilization of facilities
Without proper tracking methodologies, one cannot measure the loss of productivity, violation of safety norms and prevent unwarranted situations. Like when a business operation is unable to locate machinery or a critical spare inventory quickly or location of key people such as engineers, supervisors, and visitors in large work sites. Our workflow monitoring solution is an ideal tool to improve productivity, safety & compliance aspects.
- Enables monitoring of contract staff & visitors
- Small in size tracking devices that are lightweight
- Improve traceability, productivity, safety & compliance
- Low cost of ownership, zero wiring solution with 5-meter positioning accuracy
- 10-minute transmission, up to 10-year battery life, 5-meter accuracy GPS
- Can be easily deployed inside safety helmets to track workforce
- Range of up to 500 meters – sufficient to cover most construction sites
- Data visualization software for the site supervisor to monitor activities
- Rugged Dell Edge gateway device for data collection
Contractor tracking for safety & security
Our Internet Of Things (IOT) enabled contractor tracking solution, comprising of miniature BLE sensors, gateway, device management framework, and workforce tracking software provide new insights on the movement of physical objects within premises such as construction sites, shipyards, factories, warehouses, hospitals, etc.
Our solutions mainly apply where long term projects are involved; like a shipyard, construction of commercial spaces, tunnels, public utility buildings, etc. The measurement helps in improving workplace safety, reducing operational bottlenecks, improve accountability and visibility.
Asset tracking in shipyards, factories & warehouses
- Alerts on machinery, trucks, cranes, forklifts entering or leaving the worksite
- Ensuring the availability of critical spares and their location
- Keeping track of important files on confidential contracts and purchases
Lack of clarity in understanding the workflow resulting in long queues and frustration leading to inferior workflow process and operational efficiency. This can lead to lower satisfaction, increased costs, safety risk in industries and loss of revenue.
The same could be told about visitors – suppliers, consultants and other people entering high-security areas such as warehouses, shipyard, bank locker rooms, etc. It can also be extended to physical objects such as laptops, circuit boards in equipment, industrial transformers, etc.
Factory worker tracking solutions
Call us to know more about Workforce and asset tracking in large construction projects – shipyards, commercial building, public utility, metro rail, tunnels, etc. You can opt for a feasibility study on workforce tracking or ask for the factory people tracking solution.
Meet us at global events to know more about asset tracking/workflow monitoring Bluetooth mesh sensor solutions