Digital twin software solutions
Digital Twin software is still in its early stages and businesses in manufacturing, construction and warehousing are unsure about the benefits of deploying shop floor monitoring solutions and how to go about acquiring and implementing these technologies. A digital twin is a digital representation of a physical object, process, or service. Examples would be for production floor tracking, healthcare patient wait times, warehouse inventory tracking, production line inventory.
Ready to deploy solutions
A digital twin can be a digital replica of an object in the physical world, such as a jet engine or wind farm, or even larger items such as buildings (hospitals, factories, warehouses, shipyards, etc ). As well as physical assets, the digital twin technology can be used to replicate processes in order to collect data to predict how they will perform or where they are located.
A digital twin is, in essence, a computer program that uses real-world data to create business intelligence insights that can predict how a product or process will perform. For example, a truck waiting in the logistics yard, the exact location of a forklift or pallet, the number of people working in the cold storage, workers in the danger zone of the construction site, patient wait times in reception, etc using indoor positioning analytics tools. Digital twin software open source versions would not provide the required security, scalability of support in terms of product roadmap or customisation.
Digital twin software in healthcare dashboard for operational business intelligence
Digital twin examples of asset performance management
- Warehouse storage optimization using digital twin in logistics
- Understand the utilization of storage bays
- Tracking of Pallets, bins, trollies
- Forklift tracking for understanding location and utilisation
- Production shopfloor streamlining using digital twin in manufacturing
- Understand the time spend in production zones
- Know about the movement of workers in different zones
- Ascertain equipment that needs frequent inspection
- Contribute towards sustainability
- Monitoring lights, idle machines
- Reduce energy consumption through proactive steps
- Detect ground leakages, current consumption
- Reduce the cost of preventive maintenance
- Industry 4.0, Unplanned downtimes, labor, availability
- Enables shop floor data visualization for immediately actionable items
- Easy to deploy solutions with machine data
- Bring measurement factors into equipment usage patterns
- Plan actionable insights based on usage
- Understand the operating environment and behavior of equipment
- Temperature, pressure, tilt, overheating
- Improve productivity & safety through environment monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality, safe distancing, lone worker safety tracking
- Cold chain traceability in food supply chain operations
- Reduction in manual inspection steps
- Single point monitoring for legacy machines
- Adherence to proper process workflow
- IOT asset tracking for compliance
- Patient wait time matrics using digital twin in healthcare
- Tracking the movement of wheelchairs and portable medical devices
- Time spent by people in different locations of a building
- Monitor the utilisation and location of oxygen cylinders, and syringe pumps
Digital twin, return on investment
The ultimate goal is to transform the operations using retrofit solutions and maximize return on investment in digital twin deployment. Customers have by now generally accepted the Digital twin as the main driver of digital transformation. However, in 2018, they will be looking for the business value of IOT and outcomes in every project. There is no doubt that all newly released products and installed assets will be connected with an increasing amount of industrial indoor positioning systems & monitoring sensors and business intelligence embedded. The digital twin software download from cloud servers with high security and the capability to support users from multiple locations.
Digital twin engineering firm software vendor
It is important to connect such legacy equipment to bring asset intelligence to the factory to have complete control over shop floor efficiency, asset utilization, and workforce productivity. Digital twin software list of components includes the IOT platform, sensor devices, gateway, indoor positioning systems, indoor analytics, data visualization tools, and alerts. notifications & rule engine. Digital twin software free users are permitted for trial runs. Easy to deploy when compared to digital twin software siemens azure or AWS solutions.
Reach us, we can help understand the Digital twin software for buildings, the deployment, the components of return on investment for digital twin in healthcare, digital twin in logistics & digital twin in manufacturing.