IOT for asset monitoring, safety, maintenance
The benefits of deploying wireless sensors and information dashboard are many and the savings can be in millions of dollars through reduced maintenance, improved efficiency, accountability, condition monitoring and better deployment of workforce. A few are stated below
- Reducing the cost of operations through automation and control
- Monitoring location, environment for safety and compliance in construction industry
- In transit pre fabricated material tracking and inventory
- Ensure uptime of facilities and workplace & equipment safety
- Condition monitoring, tracking in construction industry
- Monitoring of heritage structures, tunnels, buildings
- Track and monitor objects to for resource management, preventing theft
- Understanding usage patters of equipment etc to help maintenance, spares inventory
Sensor dashboard can be put to use for the following
Typical sensor software platform, gateway devices and integrated devices can be deployed across various industries. Green house farming technology, warehouses, construction sites – for industrial asset tracking, raw material tracking & monitoring, equipment anti-theft monitoring, visitor and workforce tracking at worksites and warehouses, large construction sites.
Remote diagnostic solution
Our solutions are engineered for the public and private enterprises, its an all in a box solution which comprises of best in class sensors devices, long range gateway sensor devices, open source software framework, flexible reporting systems and agile alert mechanism to ensure 24 x 7 monitoring of your construction site operations.
Deploying an on premise sensor solution
Provide us with the layout diagram of your typical construction site, logistics yards, or shop floor and our engineers will be able to ascertain the required sensors, gateways, custom reports, alerts, business analytics opportunities, servers and an implementation plan.
Dashboard, sensors and gateways
The wireless, industrial grade sensors are compact sized electronic devices which have capabilities to capture environment centric information such as temperature, ambient light, humidity, vibration, shock, pH, carbon dioxide, smoke, ambient light etc. The data transmission happens without wires to a central software – with a choice of on-premise or cloud storage.
The solutions can be easily deployed without modifying equipment of infrastructure to be monitored.
Read about IOT industrial monitoring success stories