Our software suite is capable of managing operations from a remote center which creates a better decision-making environment and enables more effective, efficient and collaborative problem-solving in case of companies which own multiple mines at various geo-locations
Aiding in timely movement, tracking, and proper installation of prefabricated construction panels using Bluetooth mesh tags that are reusable, easy to deploy inside safety helmet. Having, long battery life, compact in size and waterproof
Eg ; SS 497 and SS 343 Singapore Standards complement the ACOPs and provide more information and guidelines to the workers. The solution helps implement standards and requirements related to the safe use of equipment for supervisors, safety officers, and workers working in sectors related to cranes.
The easy to deploy solutions based on proven technologies, deployed globally, can be quickly installed on plant and machinery, structures, inside safety helmets, cement trucks, forklifts, cranes, etc for wireless tracking of location, monitoring of temperature, humidity, vibration, tilt, and other factors to understand the behavior that is critical for factories and construction industry workplace safety.
Construction industry use cases
- Temperature monitoring with to our active tag, installed on each tooth of tunnel boring machine in mines, under severe temperature conditions (average 60°C with 8 bar pressure)
- Bunker beds & dorms are enabled with the mesh network to enforce indoor social distancing during the quarantine.
- Shipyard workers can be monitoring for social distancing, productivity & safety
- Automatic detection of unauthorized exit for handling equipment in a truck at the guarding station in construction site
- The mining industry can monitor automatic counting of entrances and exits for workers and vehicles in the construction yard. Outdoor display for emergency teams and time-stamped recording of events.
- All the hand tools used at the construction site have been equipped with very tags inside small parts of tools in order to detect and locate the tool location when it is missing at the end of each work phase.
- For emergency purposes, all the workers in mining have to be detected, counted, and located in each area of the shipyard or construction towers. The floor tower is being equipped with mesh anchors, enabling them to know in real-time the location of each worker.
Construction workforce for the new normal
- Enabling intelligent connected tools by equipping tools with very small tags inside small parts of tools
- Detect and locate the tool when it is missing at the end of each work phase
- Ensure automatic worker counting and location for improving worker safety standards at the construction site
- Automatic detection of unauthorized handling of mining equipment to ensure better usage & longevity of high-value equipment
- Improve workforce productivity by gaining insights from movement matrices at both construction and mining sites
- Reduce downtime associated with equipment by the implementation of wireless sensors capable of generating reports
- Asset zones can be classified as normal operating zones with those equipment permitted to be simultaneously located within each designated zone.
- Wireless mesh deployment hence negating any connectivity issues occurring due to subterranean nature of mines
- Connected workforce features that help improve total internal efficiency at such construction & mining sites
- DIY modules that are tailor-made for mining industry application in order to run PoCs for connected workforce
- Equipment traceability applications to improve productivity & on-time repairs
- Grouping provisions for the workforce to ensure no man is left behind at the end of a shift
- Automatic detection of unauthorized exit of mining/construction equipment in order to reduce theft
- Automatic counting of entrances and exits for workers and vehicles in order to maintain automated records
- Integrated into existing pay-roll modules in order to calculate wages associated with each worker
- System for automatic recording of visits at points of rounds for security staff within the site