Remote monitoring, tracking with Cellular IOT
With the advent of cellular IOT, it has become easier and affordable for logistics and infrastructure providers to monitor and track the location of high-value cargo and equipment and its operating environment can be transmitted on an hourly basis to a central station. This can help reduce breakdowns, potential theft, and abuse of plant and machinery.
We have integrated ready to deploy hardware and software solutions to make your life easier.
- Track location of assets on a map
- Regular updates on the locations
- Alert when the assets move beyond designated areas
- Monitor temperature, pressure, shock, etc
- Connectivity in 170 countries
- Water and dust proof modules
- 2 + years battery life
- Industrial grade 2G / 4 G CAT M1 SIM
- Web hosting & monitoring software
Tracking global shipments with cellular IOT
High-value shipments transported globally need regular monitoring to enable the shippers and customers to track the location of the goods on a regular basis. More so, if the high-value cargo consists of life-saving drugs, laboratory specimen or fragile equipment.
With the help of a web application, both the shippers and customers will be able to login to the portal and have whereabouts on the cargo. Parameters such as location, temperature & humidity, shock, can be alerted where needed.
Tracking local assets with 4 G technology
Trailers and heavy equipment deployed at shipyards and construction sites need to be monitored to track their movement, parking location, movement beyond designated zones, ascertain idle time, etc.
Ready to deploy solutions comprising of hardware and integrated software to track the movement of equipment and people. Cellular-enabled sensor devices can be permanently fitted on these assets to regularly monitor their position.
A central login portal allows easy tracking of the location of these assets on a digital map.
Cellular IOT, 4 G CAT M1 SIM asset tracking on maps
Cellular IOT use cases
- Tracking of the specimen in medical laboratories and collection centers
- Cold chain monitoring in pharma distribution
- Supply of food and perishable material
- Diary products transported across multiple geographies
- Onsite equipment in construction, logistics, Shipping industries
Call us to know more about our IOT solutions for remote monitoring, factory asset monitoring & tracking using 4 G LTE devices.
We also offer the highly acclaimed indoor positioning system for warehouses.