Remote monitoring with Cellular IOT solutions
- Ideal for last-mile farm delivery services
- Track geolocation of assets on a map
- Regular updates on the locations
- Alert when the assets move beyond designated areas
- Monitor temperature, pressure, shock, etc
Farm to fork tracking global shipments
With the help of a web application, both the shippers and customers will be able to login to the portal and have whereabouts on the cargo. Parameters such as location, temperature & humidity, shock, can be alerted were needed to improve the traceability of farming produce.
With the advent of cellular IOT, it has become easier and affordable for the farm to fork logistics and infrastructure providers to monitor and track the location of perishable / high-value cargo and equipment and its operating environment can be transmitted on an hourly basis to a central station. We have integrated ready to deploy hardware and integrated logistics management system to make your life easier.
Tracking local assets with 4 G technology
Ready to deploy solutions comprising of hardware and integrated software to track the movement of equipment and people. Cellular transmission devices are be permanently fitted on trucks, vegetable trays to regularly monitor their temperature & position. A central login portal allows easy tracking of the location of these assets on a digital map.
Cellular IOT, 4 G CAT M1 asset tracking on maps
In the logistics & supply chain industry, Trailers and heavy equipment deployed at shipyards and construction sites need to be monitored to track their movement of rental equipment, parking location, movement beyond designated zones, ascertain the idle time, etc.
Cellular IOT use cases inventory & asset tracking
- Tracking of the specimen in medical laboratories & collection
- Farm to fork tracking of vegetable produce
- Cold chain monitoring in pharma distribution
- Supply of food and perishable material
- Diary products transported across multiple geographies
- Onsite equipment in construction, logistics, Shipping industries