Cargo tracking & monitoring made easy
An innovative platform of Internet of things enabled indoor positioning, cellular IOT tracking & collaboration solution for supply chain logistics industries to deliver deep business insights and in turn provide superior customer service through cargo monitoring in warehousing, manufacturing industries. For eg, your customer at the production house or supplier can monitor the arrival, departure timings, and shipment environment while at dispatch and transit.
- Consignments and containers can be attached with tags
- Accumulate operational data using smart tags
- Pallet and rack utilization monitoring in warehouses
- Share relevant information with suppliers, partners
- Suppliers can track the condition of consignments to the endpoint
- Enable customers to track the environment of shipment
- Auto check-in and check out of trucks and consignments at the warehouse
- SMS alerts on consignment and truck arrival/departure status
- Insights into the environment of truck operations
Our smart logistics and warehouse monitoring system can be easily configured and deployed for trucks, shipment containers, consignments. The transmitted or logged data can be monitored with the help of fixed or mobile access points installed on trucks, containers, customer locations, or warehouses.
- Product proven, tried, tested and highly configurable to suit most needs
- Cost-effective when compared to traditional RFID solutions
- 15+ years of domain knowledge in the supply chain logistics industry
- Integrating award-winning IOT devices designed from Europe
- Training and implementation services worldwide
- Range of affordable smart logistics sensors and access points
- Data logging platform and IOT logistics sensor integration
- 24-hour support worldwide using remote connectivity tools
The information generated in realtime will transmit operating parameters based on Inventory tracking in factories and warehouses that can be accessed from a secure cloud environment.
- Vehicle tilt in case of bad roads of rough rides
- Logging of the temperature of shipped products
- The humidity at the operating environment
- The vibration of truck and consignments
- Arrival and departure information at the warehouse
- Customer escalation on wrong dispatches
- Theft or abuse of equipment and consignments
Integrating the warehouse inventory tracking software in the supply chain logistics industry can help you share excess capacity information within your cluster or keeping track of spare parts and expensive inventory at the warehouse.
Call us for more information on our vehicle tracking, smart logistics sensors, collaboration tools, and data analytics for supply chain logistics industries.