The economic effects of air pollution are profound. Improvements in overall air quality are estimated to have saved manufacturers $20 billion annually in productivity lost from 2000 to 2008.
And that’s only the manufacturing industry! Those benefits trickle down to other industries such as healthcare, warehousing as well. Beyond that, individual companies likely saw even larger boosts as the nationwide average takes into account industries with both poor and high air quality
- Measure air quality, volatile organic components & CO2 levels
- Get rid of harmful elements in the air to improve hygiene
- Improve staff wellness and productivity
- Easy to deploy, completely wireless technology
- Interactive dashboard with alerts and notification on thresholds
- Mesh enabled sensors for large areas
Warehouses and smart buildings take on a new dimension as smart and connected workplaces gain traction on a larger scale. Reliability and robustness remain key in almost all industrial automation solutions which result in cost-effectiveness and efficiency.