Bluetooth tags for attendance monitoring
Low maintenance IOT solutions
Low cost, easy to deploy, long battery life, integrated software for reports. Here is the best solution you can think of to improve productivity and discipline in your factory or warehouse.
Low weight (14 gms) battery operated tags can be attached along with the id cards of employees. Low powered bluetooth sensor readers with a range of up to 15 meters can be installed at the entry and exit points of the building.
When the employee, contractor or visitor passes through the area, the reader will automatically capture the time of entry within a range of 15 meters. The same applies when she moves within different zones of the factory such as production, dining area, etc – where separate readers are installed to detect presence and movement of people.
This technology is completely safe, RoHS is certified by European standards on transmission and radiation. The list of employees can be uploaded into the system using an excel file.
With the data collected, various reports can be generated to understand the movement of people within the premises of the business.
- Increase productivity and discipline
- No need to have physical contact / swiping of cards
- Arrival and departure of people
- Time of arrival and departure
- Early exit from the workplace
- People who have not checked in on a day
- Detect regular latecomers
- Compute total hours worked in the factory
- Data for automatic leave computation
- Providing attendance data to the payroll system
A display dashboard can be provided at the time office to monitor people movement. Alternately for large companies, we can install the readers at the gate so that data can be captured in groups as they arrive by the company provided transportation (bus, van or taxi).