Ready to deploy asset tracking solutions
- Improve patient experience, safety, and security
- Improve workforce productivity, accountability
- Reduce the cost of providing hospital services
- New measurement matrices from patient workflow
- Build superlative people workflow monitoring solutions
- Gain edge over competitive using patient workflow matrices
- Quick return on investment by deploying our solution
- Easy to use web-based software, anchors & tags
- Low on maintenance. The battery life of 5 to 20 years.
- Easy to deploy solution for asset monitoring & tracking in hospitals
The Indoor positioning system is the perfect solution for hospitals to track high-value assets across the shop floor – From outpatient consulting departments, casualty, post-operative wards, operation theaters, stores, pharmacies & laboratories.
Why deploy indoor localisation in hospitals
Easy to deploy solution for Asset tracking in hospitals allow the creation of virtual using battery-powered anchor devices high-value assets & moving objects. Which means, with an accuracy of approximately 5 meters, the concerned departments will be able to quickly locate objects – Either as groups of stock (bins, pallets, inventory in trolleys) or people (nursing staff, trainees, technicians, maintenance engineers) which will help in improving productivity, safety and security to the organization.
Asset tracking in hospitals using Wireless technology
We are a DELL EMC partner for providing asset tracking in hospitals, warehouses, factories, construction sites, and logistics yards. The ready to deploy solution consists of an industrial-grade wireless mesh network built on Bluetooth technology
asset tracking in hospitals can be of monitoring workforce, consultants, contractors, maintenance staff. Equipment such as portable ECG machines, wheelchairs, infusion pumps, stretchers & other high-value medical equipment
Need to deploy a solution for asset monitoring in hospitals
Bystander & patient tracking in hospitals can greatly help improve the patient experience by understanding the wait times and movement through various departments, with the time of entry and exit.
Hospitals should deploy solution for asset tracking and monitoring to gain a competitive advantage in a highly complex scenario of the healthcare industry
Our solution for hospital asset tracking offers the lowest cost / square meter. There is no cabling or certification or inspections involved.
Reports available in hospital indoor tracking system
- Number of patients who walked into each department
- How long did each patient wait in the designated area
- What is the peak time patient count in each department
- How many technical staff visited a specific department
- Which are the equipment that moved between departments
- Mobile equipment not in the coverage area to know potential theft
- Group of nurses who accompanies a senior consultant during rounds
- The junior staff that shadowed seniors during regular rounds
Our team brings nearly 2 decades of experience in providing ready to deploy software solutions for specialty hospitals across India, Africa & Asia Pacific regions. Call us for more information on wireless indoor tracking solutions for hospitals