IOT visitor tracking solutions
Bessie TPL solutions is among the leading event management companies based out of Germany, with over 50 events being conducted in the areas of supply chain logistics, healthcare, transportation, smart cities, Internet of Things, RFID sensor applications, ERP solutions etc – attracting over 500,000 visitors from over 50 countries every year.
With the help of our IOT platform and smart active RFID tags, event management firm, and logistics yard management firms can deliver value to the exhibitors, visitors and infrastructure providers with new insights that would help improve the experience, safety and security
How does the IOT visitor tracking solution work
- Tags are configured at the time of visitor and exhibitor registration
- Registration system is integrated with the IOT solution to capture necessary data
- RFID readers are fitted within stalls and in common areas such as cafeteria, conference halls
- IOT platform captures the data on movement, time spent, proximity in a central database
- Data is shared in realtime with exhibitors, security to know visitor flow
- Event managers understand visitor workflow to optimize visibility to each stall
- Optional track and trace for high value equipment used by event management team
- Monitoring of temperature and humidity levels at different areas
- Analytics through our on premise / cloud enabled server
- Prevent theft of high value exhibitor equipment
- Alerts for high profile visitors, time spent at locations, glanced through etc
Call us to know how long range, high autonomy sensors and IOT platform for workforce, visitors tracking can help event management companies, logistics yards, healthcare instutitions, global conferences etc achieve higher security enforcement, tracking and return on investment by understanding visitor behaviour and storage positioning and securing valuable assets.