IOT farm and building automation solutions
We have ready to deploy, industrial grade starter kits for green houses, plantations, hospitals, warehouses and office buildings to kickstart the IOT automation deployment. Especially when your priorities are around remote monitoring & controlling to improving productivity, safety, optimising natural resources.
- Agriculture farm (Vineyards, Oil palm, Hydroponics, Cattle, Aquaponics & Aeroponics)
- Building automation & smart warehousing
- Cold chain, food industry temperature, humidity control
- Improving supply chain cargo visibility and reducing in-transit theft
- Factory maintenance management and condition monitoring
- Customer, visitor and employee tracking in warehouses and factories
- Warehouse and factory workforce safety management
Our expertise in the industrial IOT solutions space spans for 3 years, having deployed ready to use and custom IOT solutions for clients globally. Our IOT starter kit can have a coverage of up to 1000 acres by adding more remote sensing devices.
Farm automation IOT starter kit
One base station + 2 temperature, humidity and soil moisture sensor device, 2 solar panels, 1 irrigation controller, Android App, web portal, instruction manual. Optional – weather pattern analytics, SMS alerts, GPRS connectivity, additional controllers for fertigation, ambient light detector, rain sensor. Available in Zigbee technologies (Asia pacific / Europe / Africa). Can be deployed in green houses and open farms – 1 – 100 hectares. Read about agriculture farm automation
Building automation – Energy efficiency, safety & security
Building automation – For improving energy efficiency, security and control over equipment, entrances and lighting. Kit comprises of a gateway station + 4 monitoring devices + 2 Automation controllers (Global access). Read more smart buildings. These solutions are based on industry standard Zigbee protocol and, can be integrated with building management systems. Our industrial automation solutions can be deployed in commercial spaces, corporate offices, factories, public spaces, shop floors, & warehouses.
Other Industrial automation IOT starter kits
- Cold chain monitoring – Can be deployed on moving trucks, cargo containers, inside warehouses and cold chain stores. Kit includes 5 tracking sensors with temperature and humidity. (Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa). Read about cold chain monitoring as a service
- People tracking – Know the movement of people within your factory or warehouse yard. Kit consists of a gateway station + 10 tracking sensors that can be attached to personnel id cards. (Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa). Read more about visitor tracking
- Supply chain IOT in-transit cargo protection. One base station + 5 cargo tracking sensor, GPS integrator, desktop software. Optional – API for third party software integration, push alerts, GPRS connectivity (Asia / Europe/ Africa). Read about in-transit cargo theft protection
- Industrial asset condition monitoring – One gateway station + 5 monitoring sensors, monitoring software. Optional – API for third party connectivity, push message alerts, statistical and predictive analytics (Asia pacific / Europe / Africa). Read about equipment condition monitoring
Order your IOT starter kit today
Call us to know more about our IOT automation use cases to suit different industries, built around technologies such as LoRa, Zigbee and Active RFID. Our IOT starter kit comprises of gateways, custom build and off the shelf wireless monitoring devices with different functions such as temperature, humidity, ambient light, soil moisture, vibration etc, actuators, access points, android app and a cloud enabled dashboard software which can be accessed remotely on desktops, laptops and mobile phones. The easy to deploy IOT starter kit will help your business to leapfrog in the technology adoption space.
Contact us to know get a quote. IOT starter kits for smart agriculture, hi-tech farming in Singapore, Vineyards in Italy and France, tulip gardens in Netherlands, building automation, cold chain and asset condition monitoring.
Dealership / integration partnership enquiries solicited for Netherlands, Vietnam, Australia, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Brasil and Argentina.