Farm & building automation
We have ready to deploy, industrial grade starter kits for green houses, vertical farms, agriculture warehouses and production buildings to kickstart the wireless sensor deployment. Especially when your priorities are around remote monitoring & controlling to improving productivity, safety and optimising natural resources to reduce costs.
- Farming (Vineyards, Oil palm, Hydroponics, Cattle, Aquaponics & Aeroponics)
- Building automation, smart warehousing
- Cold chain, food industry temperature, humidity control
- Improving freight logistics visibility and reducing in-transit theft
- Workforce tracking in large warehouses and factories
- Construction industry & factory workplace safety management
Our expertise in the industrial automation solutions space spans for 3 years, having deployed ready to use and custom built, integrated sensor solutions for clients globally. Our wireless sensor automation kit is based on building automation standards (HA 1.2) , easy deployment for remote monitoring and backed by a guarantee and 2 year warranty. Call us for pricing
Farm automation – wireless monitoring
One base station + 2 temperature, humidity and soil moisture sensor device, 2 solar panels, 1 irrigation controller, Android App, web portal, instruction manual. Optional – weather pattern analytics, SMS alerts, GPRS connectivity, additional controllers for fertigation, ambient light detector, rain sensor. Available on our multi function low power wireless module (Asia pacific / Europe / Africa). Can be deployed in vertical farms, green houses and open farms of size 1 to 100 hectares. Read about agriculture farm automation
Building automation – Energy efficiency, safety & security
Building automation – For improving energy efficiency, security and control over equipment, entrances and lighting. Kit comprises of a HA 1.2 compliant gateway station + 4 monitoring devices + 2 Automation controllers (Global access). Read more smart buildings. These solutions are based on industry standard wireless protocols and, can be integrated with building management systems such as T 3000. Our industrial automation solutions can be deployed in commercial spaces, corporate offices, factories, public spaces, shop floors, & warehouses.
Other Industrial automation IOT starter kits
- Cold chain monitoring – Can be deployed on moving trucks, cargo containers, inside warehouses and cold chain stores. Kit includes 5 tracking sensors with temperature and humidity. (Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa). Read about cold chain monitoring as a service
- People tracking – Know the movement of people within your factory or warehouse yard. Kit consists of a gateway station + 250 tracking sensors that can be attached to personnel id cards. (Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa). Read more about visitor tracking
- Industrial asset condition monitoring – One gateway station + 25 monitoring sensors, monitoring software. Optional – API for third party connectivity, push message alerts, statistical and predictive analytics (Asia pacific / Europe / Africa). Read about equipment condition monitoring
Order your IOT starter kit today
Call us to know more about our IOT automation use cases to suit different industries, built around industry standard technologies such as Zigbee, Bluetooth and active Rfid. Our IOT starter kit comprises of gateways, custom build and off the shelf wireless monitoring devices with different functions such as temperature, humidity, ambient light, soil moisture, vibration etc, actuators, LED driver controllers, access points, android app and a cloud enabled dashboard software which can be accessed remotely on desktops, laptops and mobile phones. The easy to deploy IOT starter kit will help your business to leapfrog in the productivity and innovation space.
Contact us to know get a quote. IOT starter kits for smart agriculture in Vietnam, indoor hi-tech farming in Singapore, Vineyards in Italy and France, tulip gardens in Netherlands, warehouse / building automation, cold chain and asset condition monitoring.
Dealership / integration partnership enquiries solicited for Netherlands, Vietnam, Australia, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Brasil and Argentina.