Cargo tracking and monitoring
Trucks, cargo, dispatch, storage, arrival, handling, environment, workshop, spares inventory, fuel, safety, compliance. They all form integral functions of fleet management, warehousing and supply chain activities. Reducing theft, wrong routing, mis handling, ensuring timely delivery and prompt communication can help fleet owners increase their efficiency and profitability.
Logistics firms wanting to adopt internet of things (IOT) to modernise their traditional logistics business can look at our affordable, low cost of ownership solutions. There is a lot of hype around IOT capabilities and its best to deploy proven solutions.
The fleet management solution comprise of the following
- Wireless sensors
- Seamless connectivity
- Compact and easy to deploy sensors
- Long range, long battery life
- Compliant with international standards (RoHS, CEE)
- A hardware gateway which connects various aspects of operations –
- Collecting data,
- Transmitting with accuracy
- Storage of data on cloud or local server depending on security aspects
- Manage devices and create rules to suit business requirements
- Robust sensor software platform
- Collates the data and provides information in palpable form to the business owner or operations manager.
- The application will send push messages, e.mails and desktop alerts for appropriate actions such as
- Truck dispatch time
- Variation in threshold temperature
- Arrival at warehouse
- Create adhoc reports for operations management
- Trucks that arrive on time
- Short shipment detection at arrival point
- Variation in temperature & humidity of perishable goods
- Ability to share the sensor data to customer, suppliers and manufacturers
- Shared economy model helps improve communication
- Just in time inventory management
- Performance based billing systems
- Vendor capabilities
- An organisation which can look into these aspects and design the right solution
- Provide design, development, installation, handholding and continuous support
- Enhance the solution as the business grows or the business model evolves
- Understand the global scenario and best practices applied in supply chain logistics
Our sensor devices are engineered and deployed in large numbers across Europe (200,000+), which means there is little worry about compliance, safety and security. The solution is ideal for regions in Asia pacific (Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand) and Africa (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Mozambique).
Meet us at IOT Asia 2018 – 21, 22nd March at Singapore Expo to know more about our solutions for fleet management, supply chain tracking, cold chain monitoring, warehouse monitoring, workplace safety, cargo theft prevention and other innovation solutions.