Dashboard solutions for devices
Benefits of deploying IOT dashboard
The benefits of deploying are many and the savings can be in millions of dollars through reduced maintenance, improved efficiency, remote monitoring and better deployment of manpower. A few are stated below
- Monitoring location, environment for safety and compliance in food industry
- Understand the environment and operating conditions in a smart agri farm
- Monitoring the humidity and temperature in a cold chain environment
- In transit cargo theft protection technology
- Reducing the cost of operations through automation and control
- Predictive business analytics – understand patters in temperature, usage, potential failures
- Ensure uptime of facilities and equipment
- Monitoring of heritage structures, tunnels, buildings
- Track and monitor objects to for resource management, preventing theft
- Understanding usage patters of equipment etc to help maintenance, spares inventory
Where an IOT platform can be put to use
Typical IOT software platform, gateway devices and integrated IOT sensors can be deployed across various industries. Green house farming technology, smart building, industrial asset tracking, supply chain cargo tracking & monitoring, equipment anti-theft monitoring, visitor and employee tracking at offices and logistics yards, construction sites, mobile towers, goods sent for repair, onsite servicing etc… to name a few. These are a combination of sensor device management programs and dash analytics tools.
Remote diagnostic solution
Our solutions are engineered for the public and private enterprises, its an all in a box solution which comprises of best in class sensors devices (Zigbee, LoRa & Active RFID sensors) , long range gateway devices, open source IOT framework, flexible reporting systems and agile alert mechanism to ensure 24 x 7 monitoring of your business operations. Load tested to handle high volume transactions, choice of cloud or onsite hosting. Call us to test drive the IOT platform for improving your business.
Deploying an on premise IOT dashboard
Provide us with the layout diagram of your office building, logistics yards, agricultural plantation, smart farm or shop floor and our engineers will be able to ascertain the reports, alerts, deep analytics opportunities, servers, access points and IOT sensors along with the IOT dashboard software.
IOT dashboard,sensors and uses
The industrial IOT sensors are compact sized electronic devices which have capabilities to capture environment centric information such as temperature, ambient light, humidity, vibration, shock, pH levels, carbon dioxide levels etc. The data is transmitted without wireless sensor technology to our IOT dashboard. Our solutions can be easily deployed without modifying equipment of infrastructure to be monitored.